Position Available: Executive Director
The Capital Area United Way Board of Directors is seeking a dynamic leader to join the Capital Area United Way as the Program Coordinator.
Title: Program Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Part-Time: 20 Hours per week
Salary Range: $12.00-16.50 per hour DOQ
Applications accepted until June 27th, 2018
Please Click Here for Full Job Description
The Program Coordinator serves as support for the Executive Director. Providing clerical, computer, administrative, fundraising, and public speaking support as requested to assist the Executive Director and Board of Directors in their development & administration of the Capital Area United Way Agency.
Education & Experience
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Solid background customer service.
• Experience in fundraising highly preferred.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships with donors, leaders, board members, and volunteers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to multi-task
- Computer Skills (Publisher, Access, QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Web site and Facebook maintenance, upload/download photos, videos, etc.)
Please send resume and cover letter to Ashlee Rathbun, Executive Director: email@example.com