Give. Advocate. Volunteer. Live United.

Frequently Asked Questions

Key Points:
  • 98% of the money raised stays here in OUR community. The other 2% goes to United Way Worldwide to help continue this mission across the globe.
  • Thanks to dozens of volunteers, fundraising costs are extremely low and ensure that your donation is used where it is most needed.
  • Your donation helps people who really need help!
  • Any amount you give is appreciated and makes a difference in many lives!